MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for staff and new members :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im looking for some new staff on my site. Our old staff have left for various reasons and the forum seems to have slowed. I have opened up a new side to the site whereby members and Coding developers can host their scripts on the forum. Im hoping a few developers wouldnt mind lending a hand to newbie coders too Smile

Im hoping some people might be interested Smile

Need:
1 Global mod
1 Mod
1 GFX
and a few developers who want free script hosting and bug tracking Smile

Site: http://gfx-core.com

Thanks Guys
A GFX forum needs a person to do GFX? =/
(2010-04-02, 02:17 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]A GFX forum needs a person to do GFX? =/

I think they need more people?
Your forum has 171 members, can't any of them be involved with your site?
Your site seems very slow for me...

@lufbra - i had 240 members on my Post 2 Host forum, and most had 0 posts, so i deleted all 0 post members and i have 99 members with 1 post or higher. So this forum probably has the same situation.
Exactly, Im trying to ressurect it lol, Many of our members joined for the plugin downloads and never posted, im trying to make a better community of people who will post. And, yes, i need GFX people, as ALL of our staff were demoted due to inactivity :/
Your website is extremely slow Confused most likely because your hosted my 000WH...
Really? Seems to load fine for me XD There are only 2 other people on my server Smile
[Image: gfxcore.th.png]

Was like that last night as well.
Yh, I dunno what happened there. Ive been messing around with a new theme so maybe that caused it. The theme used to be BlackEvo4
Pages: 1 2