MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Requests/Services/Jobs area.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know this sounds stupid and I do it too, but it needs to be said. Last time I checked when you are letting people know of an offer, its not a showcase. I really think that area needs more moderation.
It's being discussed in the staff forums. Smile
(2010-04-01, 01:53 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]It's being discussed in the staff forums. Smile

Thank you for the extremely quick answer.
I think non-MyBB showcases should be kept in Chit-Chat.
(2010-04-01, 02:28 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]I think non-MyBB showcases should be kept in Chit-Chat.

But thats the things, they are showing an offer. Not their site. They aren't asking for feedback.
[Image: PcToJ.png]
Then why are people giving feedback in the requests forum?
(2010-04-01, 02:47 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Then why are people giving feedback in the requests forum?

They shouldn't be.
I've reported many a post thread suggesting it being in the Requests/Services/Jobs forum and not the Showcase forum, most times they've had nothing done about it which is sad because you are right, many posts there in the Showcase forum don't justify being there!
My god, does no one get this? Its the other way around. If i'm offering a service in the service forum, i'm not asking for feedback on the plans or on how my site looks. Thats what i'm saying.
Pages: 1 2