MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need help finding some code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me first show you the problem with an image:

[Image: image-67B6_4BB4945B.jpg]

The thing i don't understand and that i desperately need to find out is where i'm supposed to find the code that makes it so this code...

{$user['profilelink']}

... makes the titles vertically aligned in the middle in the second columns on the memberlist but not in the first columns. There obviously must be some code that says that all text entered in the second column on the memberlist page is supposed to be vertically aligned like that and i would very much like to know where that code is since i would like to make a custom memberlist page where all the info for each person is in a single TD element.

The problem with MyBB and all other BB software i've used is that it relies so heavily on hooks and SSI and stuff that it's very tricky to change something on just a single page without also changing it throughout the whole darn forum. I just want to change this for the memberlist. I remember the good old days before CSS came around and made everything split up into different files rather than keeping all code directly on the pages.
The whole template system is CSS and HTML, in fact by default you can't use any PHP in templates. If you provide us a link to your website I can probably tell you exactly what to change, otherwise go ACP > Templates & Styles and edit the HTML in the templates section and the CSS in the themes section.
The problem is probably because your avatar image style is lacking the "align=middle" for the text to align verticaly next to it. Wink