MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upload and store ANYTHING in Google Docs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Earlier this year we launched the ability to store and share any file on Google Docs. Since then, we've received great feedback from our users and today we're excited to announce the logical extension of this feature: the ability to store anything on Google Docs.

Just like files in Google Docs, you can easily access any physical object you’ve stored with Google and share it with anyone in the world. For example, you can save on business trip costs by avoiding baggage fees -- just store your luggage in Google Docs before you travel! Forgot your cell phone at home? Have a friend post it on Google Docs and download it on the go. And now you never have to run out of business cards -- store some online and you’ll be able to retrieve them whenever you meet someone!

We also make it easy to search and find what you need across your entire collection of objects, with automatic indexing of everything you store on Google Docs. And as with all your files, you can rest easy knowing your objects are securely stored in the cloud.

With competitive pricing starting at $0.10 per kg, along with free pickup and delivery from any location on the planet, now it’s easy to store everything on Google Docs. To learn more about this new feature and how to join the beta test, head on to the our informational page. Only a fool would pass this up!
Source: http://googleenterprise.blogspot.com/201...ng-in.html

I don't get it, how is this possible? Huh
It's the April Fools joke for them..
Lol I personally think the animal translate joke is funnier :p
http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/landing/...oranimals/
Just to get this clear, I obviously know it is a joke, although I did took a few minutes to get it, and I had to read it twice.

btw there was another joke which was even better, it was a new feature of the google search, allowing you to google with your mind. I myself tried it, and failed miserably (this one is quite old though)
LOL, I saw the animal translation app yesterday on my Nexus, after installing it, I chose Cat and didn't say a word, it translated:

Your cat said:

Who are you? I want food.

LMAO.
(2010-04-01, 04:16 PM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, I saw the animal translation app yesterday on my Nexus, after installing it, I chose Cat and didn't say a word, it translated:

Your cat said:

LMAO.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!111111ONE
LOOOOOOOOOL

I thought it wasn't possible to download it or anything. Google is a genius.
this time Google released lots of April fool jokes
Lee Merriman Wrote:It's the April Fools joke for them..

Im not surprised..
(2010-04-01, 04:16 PM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, I saw the animal translation app yesterday on my Nexus, after installing it, I chose Cat and didn't say a word, it translated:

Your cat said:

LMAO.

ROFL.Good one
You must have felt pissed off to hear this Big Grin
It would have been cool if it wasn't a joke. When I was beginning to read it, I thought you could store any file, but then I started to see the luggage and the phone and realized it was a joke.
Pages: 1 2