MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GTA Fans!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I figured I'd post this here as well. It's been a while but GTAFans.com is now Live! If you're a GTA Fan (Grand Theft Auto) or enjoy any of the games developed by Rockstar, please, feel free to join!

GTAFans.com

Feedback is welcomed. Smile
Love GTA! Great domain.

I used to play GTA SA 24/7 Big Grin
(2010-04-01, 05:35 PM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]Love GTA! Great domain.

I used to play GTA SA 24/7 Big Grin

Oh god! Did you play it on PC and online?? Was awesome back in the day Big Grin

I had a laggy PC back then that could hardly play it but it was awesome! Big Grin
I used to play it on the PS2 Big Grin

I also used to hook it up to the steering wheel and drive around all day lol.

IMO GTA SA is the best GTA game ever, nothing can beat it, a classic!
Just wait until the last title comes out for PS3/XBOX 360. I expect things to build off like they did on the PS2. Things get bigger and better over time.

I don't understand why people were disappointed with GTA IV because it had "less" than SA. Since the day I heard they were making GTA IV in Liberty City, I expected it to have around the same as GTA III. It's the first on the new consoles, it can't be "bigger" yet, let them test the waters first. Smile

SA was awesome, but I'm hoping SA comes out for PS3/XBOX 360. Big Grin Imagine it then! Big Grin
To be honest, I have thought for gameplay they have got worse since the first one.

I could fart about over a lan on the first one for hours, but since then although they have been better technical achievement I have found them dull to play for any length of time.

Maybe its me getting older (this is not meant as a dig, I know I am in the minority) but I just cant get on with them now.

But the first one, with a 3dfx card was fantastic Big Grin

Anyway this is getting away from the point so I am gonna go ramble on my own site Big Grin
You might revamp your theme a bit..
Otherwise, pretty nice page. Smile
(2010-04-02, 04:20 PM)L4rz Wrote: [ -> ]You might revamp your theme a bit..
Otherwise, pretty nice page. Smile

Care to tell me how? Smile

(Not saying it in a rude way, I really do want to make the forum look nicer and if someone says I need to do something, then I will take it into great consideration. Smile)
Sure.. Smile
For me personally, the theme u use, is a bit too close to the original theme.
If u revamp it a litle it'd be more unique and memorable.
Needs improving, the theme has too much going on.
Pages: 1 2