MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Wave Webboard.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to admin a site that died a death in 2008 (strangely when it was 10 years old)

Anyway I have decided to bring it back, its a little bare at the moment, but once I can snag the old domain for it I am hoping to generate a little more interest, at its peak the old site had over 600 regular users, although I never expect this one to be as successful, its more to do with the fact I hate the site not being there.

Anyway, I give you The Wave
(2010-04-01, 08:00 PM)iPod15 Wrote: [ -> ]That's vB not MyBB.

It used to be Vbulletin, but back in those days the alternatives were a little poor, 12 years on and you have some fantastic free and open source alternatives so I didnt see the point in shelling out 125£ to Jelsoft (who have got poorer in support IMO since they were taken over) when a free alternative does exectly what I wanted)
Not exactly sure what "WAVE" refers to... I thought Google Wave Toungue Personally I find the unregistered box a bit annoying. If I 'X' it, I still see it on the next page I move to Sad Good luck with your forums.

(I cleaned up some of the posts here too)