MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: multiple banners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to have multiple banners at the top of mybb 1.4 forum? i would like to be able to have banners linking to other sites at the top of my site like you can do with vb.
Yes there is a way. You need to edit your template.
MattRogowski i have read that and cant make heads or tails out of it. im new to this and trying to learn. i want multiple banners at top and want the centered. i can give u the link to my site if u want to see what im talking about.
Thanks in advance
(2010-04-02, 02:32 AM)curdog Wrote: [ -> ]ikswogoRttaM i have read that and cant make heads or tails out of it. im new to this and trying to learn. i want multiple banners at top and want the centered. i can give u the link to my site if u want to see what im talking about.
Thanks in advance

If u need help u can pm me and can talk to me on messenger i will try to help u for free. Bcoz its not an easy task to describe whole process via Threads.
thanks and u have pm.
(2010-04-02, 02:32 AM)curdog Wrote: [ -> ]ikswogoRttaM i have read that and cant make heads or tails out of it. im new to this and trying to learn. i want multiple banners at top and want the centered. i can give u the link to my site if u want to see what im talking about.

I know what you're talking about if you want them like this forum, I think I've explained it as well as I can there without being patronising.