MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybboard.com.br
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MYBBOARD.COM.BR

Forum which contains several tutorials exclusive, which also provides free support to any member. We support not only the Portuguese of Brazil and Portugal but also English. We visit, watch our tutorials, like any case, post us to translate their language.

Foro que contiene varios tutoriales en exclusiva, que también ofrece soporte gratuito a cualquier miembro. Apoyamos no sólo el portugués de Brasil y Portugal, pero también Inglés. Visitamos, ver nuestros tutoriales, como cualquier otro caso, puesto a traducir su idioma.

Форум, который содержит несколько учебников эксклюзивные, которая также обеспечивает бесплатную поддержку любому государству-члену. Мы поддерживаем не только португальский Бразилии и Португалии, а также английский язык. Мы посетить, посмотреть наши учебники, как и любое дело, пост нам перевести на их языке.

Forum özel, hangi da herhangi bir üye için ücretsiz destek vermektedir çeşitli kılavuzlar içerir. Biz sadece Portekizce Brezilya ve Portekiz de İngilizce desteği. Biz ziyaret bizim tutorials izlemek, her durumda olduğu gibi, post dil çevirmek için.
A link would be nice, copy-pasting is boring.

Anyway the site is looking good, could use a custom theme, but it has a lot of content already I see. There's http://www.mybbbrasil.com.br/ though, why should we go to your forum?
There is a reason in my tutorial is unique, do not be translations of google translator, documentation, installation, finally ...
Just looks like a Brazillian mirror of mybboard.net with ads.
No, no copy, I typed word for word, I made a tutorial tutorial, finally .. The only thing similar is the shape of the areas.
(2010-04-01, 11:44 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Just looks like a Brazillian mirror of mybboard.net with ads.

Hmm you sure? Not for me.
MyBB Brasil, we have to create a MyBB Portugal too...
Lol but the site looks great i am registed..!
(2010-04-01, 11:44 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Just looks like a Brazillian mirror of mybboard.net with ads.

Are we looking at the same site? http://mybboard.com.br/forum/ Confused
He changed it. It used to be a clone of the front page of mybboard.net, now it redirects to "/forum"
(2010-04-03, 08:09 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]He changed it. It used to be a clone of the front page of mybboard.net, now it redirects to "/forum"

Hmm I looked at it the same moment you did (it was about 30 seconds after your post) but just decided to post now
Pages: 1 2