MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: April Fools 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
d33j4y Wrote:http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic...#p12492955
Who the heck uses MyBB or whatever its called lol!! Sorry but PhpBB3 for a free board solution is the best around! Ah April Fools, Id better ban about 3000+ members then on my board lmao!!! If it were true, good thing I have a backup license for IPB3 :lol: :lol:
This is the type of comments that makes me sad. Can people be so ignorant to the point to even say "whatever its called " ? That just makes them even more ignorant. Oh well..

I remember reading that MyBB April Fools prank on 2007 once I came here (before joining), I decided to join a few months later Toungue
It was definitely original
Hey guys,

Cool it with the comments on phpBB please. We probably weren't the first ones to use Microsoft as part of an April Fool's joke anyway. And as the people at phpBB said, it's not like we can copyright a joke. Furthermore, I honestly don't think their intention was to "copy" us. It's April Fools, chill guys, nothing to complain about.
I swear I didn't make several phpbb accounts to start fights Confused
I just rick rolled the shizzle out of everyone on MSN and facebook Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4