MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPB 2.3.6 to MyBB 1.4.11 problem and workaround
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody,

today i started moving my IPB 2.0.4 to MyBB 1.4.11. After succesfully converting the IPB platform to 2.3.6 i started moving the forum data.
When moving the users a error pop-ed up "Invalid integer data for lastpost" can't remember exactly, i tryed to find the exact source of the problem in MyBB merge tool, but unsuccesfully.
After digging around a little more i discovered that MyBB merge tool was not adding any default value for ipf_members.last_post. I managed to make it working by adding a fake last_post value
UPDATE `ibf_members` SET `last_post`='1262377161';
in ipf_members table.
That tricked MyBB merge system and moved the members succesfully.

I hope i posted in the right place and this will come in handy to anyone.
You can probably rebuild once you have completed the conversion. There is a tool in admincp to do it.
Now i got another problem when i'm trying to convert group permisions.
SQL Error:
    1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'gid' at row 1
Query:
    INSERT INTO bb_forumpermissions (`gid`,`canview`,`canviewthreads`,`candlattachments`,`canpostthreads`,`canpostreplys`,`canpostattachments`,`canratethreads`,`caneditposts`,`candeleteposts`,`candeletethreads`,`caneditattachments`,`canpostpolls`,`canvotepolls`,`cansearch`,`fid`) VALUES ('','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','') 

I managed to fix it with
SET GLOBAL SQL_MODE='';
not the best solution if you ask me. But will get the job done.
Here I did the conversion, it worked good. My conversion took about one hour, 40 thousand members, etc. .. lol