MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Welcome header (?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i'm using the "AbercrommBB" theme and i want to add this:

Welcome back, USERNAME. You last visited: Today, 06:03 PM (User CP — Log Out)
Open Buddy List View New Posts | View Today's Posts | Private Messages (Unread 0, Total 0)

example
[Image: forum%20info.png]

In the screenshot of the theme this information isn't visible either, (http://mods.mybboard.net/uploads/preview...ture-1.png) but my question is: is there a css code I can put in one of the .php files or something? I've tried other themes and those did contain this information.

So i need something like this, but then in my theme style.

Thanks for your time!

Grs Nick
i dont know! but ive got he same question!
IF you want the oldschool header. Just copy and paste it from the default theme.
Thanks for the quick reply. But what exactly do i have to copy and past into which file and where?

I've searched on the wiki for answers, and i've been trying copying and pasting all kinds of codes by myself...but i couldn't get it to work.

Thanks!

I found the solution. For other people with the same problem: The wrong template set was selected at MyBB Admin control panel > Templates & Style > Scroll down a few inches and there you can select a Template Set. I choose for default, and it worked.