MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Signature editing problem (urgent)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi when I try to edit a signature (through my user cp) I get this:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '=' in /home/site name/public_html/MyBB/usercp.php(1279) : eval()'d code on line 1

Please help ASAP.

Thank you
What version do you run? and if you edit templates ; if yes please copy your signater , usercp signature templates here
and another req; please copy your signature here.
heloo there

replace line 1279

with this

eval("\$editsig = \"".$templates->get("usercp_editsig")."\";");

i guess urs looks soemthing like that

eval("\$editsig == \"".$templates->get("usercp_editsig")."\";");
in both cases replace it

regards
It might be the cash mod you installed (from other topic). You can put a certain tag in your sig to allow users to put cash in their sig.
If you are still having this problem when doing the above, go to the Admin CP and switch the setting in Cash Mod that relates to people's signature. If set to "Yes", then turn it to "No" and try again and vice versa.
If that doesn't work then go to inc/functions_post.php and comment out the lines
$pattern[] = "#\[cash\]#ei";
$replace[] = "cm_formatAmount($post[users_cash])";
That should resolve your problem if Cash Mod is the problem. If it is, please tell me and I'll get to work on fixing it.
Yeah that was what I was thinking I will try everything.
decswxaqz Wrote:It might be the cash mod you installed (from other topic). You can put a certain tag in your sig to allow users to put cash in their sig.
If you are still having this problem when doing the above, go to the Admin CP and switch the setting in Cash Mod that relates to people's signature. If set to "Yes", then turn it to "No" and try again and vice versa.
If that doesn't work then go to inc/functions_post.php and comment out the lines
$pattern[] = "#\[cash\]#ei";
$replace[] = "cm_formatAmount($post[users_cash])";
That should resolve your problem if Cash Mod is the problem. If it is, please tell me and I'll get to work on fixing it.

I tried everything that you said, but I still that error
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=6733
Upgrade to v1.1. Should be simple from your plugin page.