MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Display Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Ive added buttons to the post area (Mycode) buttons, its a plugin. How can i add images to each button ?

2. My text area is way out of line now as shown in image , how can i fix this ?

[Image: wjtoxt.png]
If you're adding things like plug ins, then the MyBB 1.4 General Support isn't the right place to be asking such questions. Smile
If you've added a new row of button of course it'll push the text area down. Edit the newreply, newthread and editpost template, find the HTML for the textarea, and lower the number of rows by 3.
Thanks matt , ill have a look at that now.
Ok ive done that , but its still the same. Ive reduced the number of rows from 20 to 17 , in those 3 sections ?
Im adding custiom buttons to my editor , but the text area is out of line how can i fix this ? It looks terrible Huh[attachment=17803]
Putting the Youtube button on the same line as the others would probably be the most sensible thing.

You've already made a thread about this anyway, I've merged the threads, if lowering the number of rows to 17 didn't fix it, lower it some more, 17 was just a suggestion.
Ok thanks matt