MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: International Webmasters Day - 10th May
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I would like to invite all of the members here at MyBB to the first International Webmasters Day. We are trying to get it recognized as a day of major significance, and I thought here would be a good place to start Smile

It will be a day for all webmasters to share their experiences and help new webmasters with any issues they may have with their site.

Help us out by posting banner and become a sponsor of the day (no money required, just post the banner on your site! Big Grin)

Come Join Us:
GFX-Core.com
I should skip school.
I don't want to add more to your embarrassment but your forums looking f'ed aswell.
Why wouldn't you just call it "Geek Day" cause that's how I'm seeing it -_-
@ repliers: If you don't have any positive things to post, then don't post.
To everyone, I decided to start IWD because, when searching for a day like it - I found nothing. How many webmaster are there in the world? 100 million? 200 million perhaps? Yet there is nothing to recognize them. There are days for less significant numbers of people so why not for webmasters.

I admit my forum isn't the most active but, considering we recently added a coding element to the forum, it seems like the best place to host it. I do have a few other sites but none that have anything to do with coding... If you don't want to join in then don't. But at least try not to kill the day before it even gets off its feet...

As for the messed up forum, I've been implementing a new theme into it, but it should be ok now Smile
Thanks you
It appears the CSS for your forum isn't working/there...
Really? It seems to work perfect for me Confused

[Image: Untitled.png]
Broken for me as a guest.
Maybe with your idea of International Webmaster Day, you should setup a totally new non bias site with a relevant domain name, also I'd plan for it to be done later in the year so you can try and get load of support and sponsors.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6