MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DataBase Cache - eAccelerator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
url : <snip>
version :1.4.11
Actualization : de la 1.4.9

Problem: Well brings me back. Yesterday my site momentarily suspended for excessive resource consumption caused by increased host of activities and visits that we had in this last time (just like the last time was around 1600 per day, is not much for what I believe are the host on a pentium 1 (?)). So after consulting with told us that we should optimize the database ... what we could do is a cache of the database to avoid over-consultation, I think. Try the eAccelerator, which from what I saw on this forum, to modifying the config.php file. In a line that replaces 'db' for eAccelerator. But I get this error Fatal error: Call to undefined function eaccelerator_get () in / home / designwa / public_html / forum / inc / cachehandlers / eaccelerator.php on line 76. " Any ideas? xD

pd: Traduction spanish/english powered by google traductor jaja
You removed MyBB's copyright.

No support
Yes, your site does not have the minimum MyBB copyright and I also suspect it contains warez, as a result your forum is not eligible for support.