MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posts4You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I just wanted to see what you guys thought about my new site.

Posts4You is a website all about, you guessed it, getting your website posts. Posts4You has several ways to buy posts, one way is to simply buy them with money, another way is you can buy them with P4Cash (our forum currency.) If you are not totally satisfied with our job we have a money back guarantee, or you can simple pay half before the job and half after its finished.

I am currently the only Posting Staff member, but I hope to soon get others, and when I do I won't just pick any random person I will make sure that they are able to post quality posts, before they are allowed to post on any ones forum as a Verified Staff Member.

We will even do double registrations. So if you want 2 people to make 5 posts each, we will do that for you.

If you do become a staff member, any job that you take, 100% of that money goes to YOU and you alone. Their will be no "interest" taken from me.

We even have forums for you to advertise your site, so come get a forum review, advertise your site. And every week I will pick a Featured Site, a website that I think looks the best, has a good member and post base, and is just really good.

We are looking forward to seeing you on the forums!

http://posts4you.cz.cc
Where are the threads? Why are you using the default theme logo?
I haven't really started to post yet.

And I am using the default logo because I can't edit the PSD file because stupid Adobe won't let the computer run two instances of Adobe Photo Shop at the same time.
Well, you've caught my attention =) I'm signing up =P
Thanks man.

I'm hoping once I get a few people to try out our services more will come.
I'll definitely help when I can =) I was actually gonna start this soon xD I just didn't yet have the money for the domain =P This'll work just as good for me
XP

I was going to pay for a domain, but I didn't know how popular it was going to be, so lets see.
I'm getting an Apache page, was the forum deleted?
Same here. :s
yupp same
Pages: 1 2