MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I edit the style, everything works normally, and this template is silent after a whil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just edited your head, for next matter what the time it formed part, and so did not change, as if the file does not react to a record, even though I click save and save it, even changing the code in the template, and so everything side is the same, even as I removed the entire contents of this file and surprisingly, nothing happens, refreshes the cookies, tested it with 5 browsers, cleaned in each cookie and nothing, optimize your database and it's still not working, in other styles is ok, this is weird, I had a similar problem in MyBB 1.4 only when the record button do not work,
So I ask what the problem is ?

[Screeny są niepotrzebne, po prostu edytowałem plik head , za którymś razem nieważne co do niego wpisywałem i tak się nie zmieniał, tak jakby plik w ogóle nie reagował na zapis, mimo że klikam zapis i zapisuje to, nawet zmienia się kod w szablonie, to i tak wszystko na stronie jest takie same, nawet jak usunąłem całą zawartość tego pliku i o dziwo , nic się nie dzieje, odświeżałem cookies, testowałem to z 5 przeglądarek, czyściłem w każdej cookies i nic, optymalizowałem też bazę danych i nic dalej nie działa , w innych stylach jest ok, to jest dziwne, podobny problem miałem w MyBB 1.4 tylko tam w ogóle przycisk zapis nie działał,
Tak więc pytam się w czym jest problem , ?