MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wrestling Stadium! (Pro Wrestling)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Newest site fresh from the oven. WrestlingStadium.com is a Pro Wrestling dedicated website. (Mainly towards the WWE.) If you're a Pro Wrestling fan, feel free to check us out!

http://www.WrestlingStadium.com/
Kick lime
Thank you Smile

Everyone is welcomed to join. I just finished it Smile
Maybe you should work on just your GTA one or this....both are empty.
They're all empty... I'm just finishing them up and showing them here (not advertising anywhere else yet until I get some posts done.) I just show them here because there's other web admins here and to be honest I don't expect many to register from here.
On the front page I see this....

Quote:Welcome to WrestlingStadium.com! We're a site dedicated to the Pro Wrestling world.

The theme looks (I guess) awesome considering what you're aiming everything to be. But if you're so "dedicated" to the Pro Wrestling world, at least make an effort to add content to it all! There's so many forums out there like yours, you really have to put some effort into trying to attract folks to sign up and become members. as good as the theme may look it's not going to be enough to say "join this forum"!!
It's a great theme and everything. I'm not into wrestling myself but If I was, I would join. Good luck.
(2010-04-04, 03:02 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]On the front page I see this....

Quote:Welcome to WrestlingStadium.com! We're a site dedicated to the Pro Wrestling world.

The theme looks (I guess) awesome considering what you're aiming everything to be. But if you're so "dedicated" to the Pro Wrestling world, at least make an effort to add content to it all! There's so many forums out there like yours, you really have to put some effort into trying to attract folks to sign up and become members. as good as the theme may look it's not going to be enough to say "join this forum"!!

The thing is I just got done with the style. I really should post it on the first post I make when making threads here Toungue LOL

Basically I just finished up the site and wanted to show it here so I just posted it straight away. One thing I do know about showing off a site in Web Development sites is that almost everyone has their own site, so they most likely won't join any of the ones being shown off.

So I don't expect people to join just yet. I have not advertised it at all, just here to show a site I just made to my fellow Website owners Smile

Thank you all for your kind words though, I really appreciate it Smile
I don't know it it's just me, but the forum looks kinda messy. It's too all over the place and you don't know where to look at. There's too much happening. Use a simpler background with less images and make the forum a bit wider.