MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lake Xeno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.lakexeno.com

Lake Xeno. We are a community of many faiths and lifestyles. We are bridging the gaps of faith and knowledge and fostering a future for new ideas and members. We have a home for Ecletic pagans, buddhists, druids, gays, gothics and wiccans and christians. Each faith or lifestyle has its own forum associated with it allowing for many focused discussions based on one's path of life. Please give us a look over at lakexeno.com

So watcha think? Did a conversion from IPB3 to VB 3.8 to mybb lol. Was a little painful but I got the board just exactly how I want it now.

Awesome forum software. Big Grin
I apologize for my first post being about the forum.

It's just I had a hell of a time going from IPB to vb to mybb and was like "ta-da!" Big Grin

I'll go ahead and add some thoughts into other parts of these boards.

A good day!
Ok, not to be mean but what the hell?

Since when does religion and sexuality fall into the same category? Not only that but if there's a forum for "gays" why isn't there a forum for "straights"? For that matter, what about Scientology? Xeno is often associated with Scientology.

It feels like you tried really hard not to be closed-minded but in doing so you were biased.
(2010-04-04, 01:11 AM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, not to be mean but what the hell?

Since when does religion and sexuality fall into the same category? Not only that but if there's a forum for "gays" why isn't there a forum for "straights"? For that matter, what about Scientology? Xeno is often associated with Scientology.

It feels like you tried really hard not to be closed-minded but in doing so you were biased.

Adding in forums as needed by the members, that's all.

EDIT: Also, Xeno is just a name we used, it's "stranger." Smile
Template strange..

In more, good.
What do you mean exactly?

Strange in that you don't like it or just different?
It looks like phpBB to me - which is definately a bad thing.

It took a long time to load for me too, I'm guessing that's due to the huge background image.
If you couldn't notice, that's just my theme light works without the aura background image. And you've totally ruined it with the black evo on/off images Undecided
-Wonders if Team Onyx/their new name lets you use their icons on other themes- o.o