MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Raising the profile settings, so they can see without having to press the member ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Raising the profile settings, so they can see without having to press the member ... Is it possible? see the image

[Image: bfa9qzvi98rr1sj5kvpl.jpg]
Sorry man, I don't understand what you need.
what it's surrounded has some data, but wanted to put his address there, to be its location, if possible his age ... understand now?
I think so. I am not sure if these codes will work but you can try. You will need to edit the postbit to add them. ACP >> TEMPLATES & THEMES >> TEMPLATES >> YOUR THEME >>POSTBIT

For their B-Day:
<strong>{$lang->date_of_birth}</strong> {$membday} {$membdayage}<br />

And I can't help you with the location one. Sorry
good day
well, everyone who has already done this ... now wanted to put the address, which is the code for the address?
(2010-04-04, 10:21 AM)canaril almada Wrote: [ -> ]good day
well, everyone who has already done this ... now wanted to put the address, which is the code for the address?

Hmm não me parece possível, já criaste um extra profile field para a morada? De origem julgo que não vem nenhum
pois vi agora q nao.... cm posso criar um?
(2010-04-04, 10:51 AM)canaril almada Wrote: [ -> ]pois vi agora q nao.... cm posso criar um?

No painel de administrador -> Configuração -> Profile Fields (não sei traduzir para português).
Podes escolher se o profile field é mostrado no profile ou não mas em relação à postbit não é possivel