MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Topic in Chat-style possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-04-18, 09:35 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean like this?

http://mynie.6te.net/demo/showthread.php?tid=5

That is purely amazing.
Actually that's the beginning. After that i need to make the table columns smaller so it really looks like a chat. This evening i'll find more about the zig-zag topicstyle. Thanks.
Took a look at that forum but can't find any info about a how-to. Also can't find it elsewere on the net. So i think i need a little bit more help with this one.
I tryed to find a contact with My Nie but there is no link to an e-mailaddress or something like that.

If anyone can provide me a little help getting this done would be very perfect.
No one that can help me with this modification?
My god... Please release bro!
I'll give it another try, as other people have full requests for theme's i just have a mod on a theme.
You could do this relatively easily methinks. Evaluate whether the PID (1, 2, 3, etc. not the actual one) is even or odd (using template conditionals and a bit of math), then display left for even and right for odd.
Yes, i know the mathematics behind the code, i only don't have any programming skills with PHP other than cutting, pasting and removing. That's why i'm asking for a "little" help in here.
Oh, I didn't realize you posted that before.
(2010-04-20, 07:27 PM)sypie Wrote: [ -> ]I tryed to find a contact with My Nie but there is no link to an e-mailaddress or something like that.

Join and PM the admin? Smile
Pages: 1 2 3