MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: THeme messed up -for everyone but me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everyone is saying my theme is messed up. They get it like this [Image: 21meqsp.jpg] (including you Matt!)

but when i load it it works fine. I have cleared my cache and reloaded with ctrl + f5 and it still loads absolutely fine.... What can be causing this ??
I've been trying to see what was causing this since I saw it happen and I thought I just saw what it was. At first it only worked when I had www. at the start of the domain, but then when I closed the tab and opened it again it didn't work. Then I added index.php to the URL and it was fine with and without www. but now it's not.

That's just weird Undecided

Go to ACP > Configuration > Server and Optimization Options > Send No Cache Headers > whatever this is set to, change it; i.e. if it's on turn it off and if it's off turn it on.
This happened on my old host, with the index.php and everything. Add the following line to the end of your .htaccess file.

DirectoryIndex index.php
I had the same problem in my old host...and also in the current host because I changed the sub dir from forum to forums but forgot to edit the image directory lol
(2010-04-04, 03:29 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I've been trying to see what was causing this since I saw it happen and I thought I just saw what it was. At first it only worked when I had www. at the start of the domain, but then when I closed the tab and opened it again it didn't work. Then I added index.php to the URL and it was fine with and without www. but now it's not.

That's just weird Undecided

Go to ACP > Configuration > Server and Optimization Options > Send No Cache Headers > whatever this is set to, change it; i.e. if it's on turn it off and if it's off turn it on.

Ok, it was on and i've now turned it off Smile
(2010-04-04, 03:59 PM)zDawg32 Wrote: [ -> ]This happened on my old host, with the index.php and everything. Add the following line to the end of your .htaccess file.

DirectoryIndex index.php

I am on a subdomain :/
(2010-04-04, 04:27 PM)Funknath Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same problem in my old host...and also in the current host because I changed the sub dir from forum to forums but forgot to edit the image directory lol

Did you try this post? It seems like the image path is wrong. You should edit it to the correct one in ACP>Templates & Themes>Themes>Your theme>Set path to /forums/images/theme_folder or something. I will do it for you if you want me to.
I already fixed the image path, and that didnt work Sad
What is the image path set to?

Edit: Try re-uploading the theme.
Is it still messed up for you? It always works fine for me Confused
Pages: 1 2