MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I keep getting slow queries...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep getting slow queries on my site, and my host banned one of my other accounts for this.

MySQL Query: show table status

Does anyone know what it is?
That's only in a very small number of queries and I don't think it's used very often at all. Can they tell you what script ran that query??
I dont know, I was running phpbb on my other site and they banned my account :/

I have emailed them Smile
MyBB uses table status in search.php (if fulltext search is enabled, to check whether it's really supported), and in the datacache (if you use MySQL as a datacache). However this is done for a specific table usually, not for the whole database, i.e. it's not just "show table status". Either way, if your host locks your account without giving you a detailed report, go somewhere else.
Yeah, whats the best free host. My site doesn't make enough revenue to cover the server costs Confused
000Webhost... But TBH all free hosts really aren't that great =/
im on 000webhost lol XD
Well there ya go Smile There is no good free web host Big Grin
If i had more visitors and maybe a few donations then I could afford a paid host. But there is not point in paying $5+ a month to make $0.12 on ads n stuff....
True... I would host you but I got not idea about how to make u a cpanel account and that malarkey!