MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK so recently I edited my cookies to enable an integration to my website. It was all going well until I went into Admin CP to change some templates every link I clicked I had to type in my username and password again. And then when I go to save it I type in my user and pass then it asks again and I type it but then it doesn't save Undecided Fairly annoying to change the cookie back because then I can't integrate it into my site!
Well, unless I'm wrong I tihnk the cookies will have to be changed back otherwise you wont be able to login to admin CP Confused
Hmm... Strange Confused I'll see if any other solutions arise!
You need to change your cookies back. Delete the settings.php file from your webhost then go into phpmyadmin and then into the settings table. Change the cookie settings to what they used to be. Mybb will then regenerate the settings.php Smile
Yes I know but if I do this I will not be able to integrate my site with mybb
What's the URL to your site and the url to your forums?
I think tommykent1210 was correct.
  • Deleted your settings.php page.
  • Go to the database (the table named settings)directly to edit it instead of going through the control panel and edit your cookie setting so that they are like the following.
    Cooke Domain: .yourdomain.com
    Cookie Path: /
    Cookie Prefix: (leave blank)

• Also make sure that bburl is the correct URL for your forums.
  • Also make sure that homeurl is the correct URL for your front page.

Then it should work!