MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Correct display of moderators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently decided to check option FORUM TEAM and I noticed strange behaviour. I have for instance Moderator who previously moderated three froums but now moderates only one. When FORUM TEAM displays it shows two empty spaces (see attachement) . So it suggests to me that even if he is no longer assigned to those forums there is somehow info sitting in database.

I actually went and did look at HTML code for this particular moderator and here what it is:

<a href="forumdisplay.php?fid=0"></a><br><a href="forumdisplay.php?fid=15"></a><br><a href="forumdisplay.php?fid=19">IN THE MIX</a></span></td>

As you see from this example he is no longer moderator of forums with fid "0" and "15" only "19", hence those 2 spaces. How can I clean that thing?

Thank you.

EB.
Sorry for asking again. Anyone has clue?

Tx

EB
It's caused by a bug I reported here. To correct that you have to delete the old entries from the moderators table via phpMyAdmin.

I wrote a quick and dirty script to delete the entries. Just upload the attached file into the directory of your board and open it in your browser. Please make a backup of the moderators table before you run the script.
Michael83 Wrote:Please make a backup of the moderators table before you run the script.

Thank you for your note. What file that govern moderators table I should back up?

EB

It's not a file, it's a table in the database. Here's a tutorial how to make a backup.