MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My iPod Touch Not Connecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason my ipod touch isn't connecting to wifi. I choose the network, enter the password and it said that I joined. But I can't access a single site. Any ideas?
Make the iPod forget the network and start again.
Or reboot the iPod and then try again.
Or, renew the lease.

I sometimes get these issues.
If the network has a login that you have to do in the browser, you have to stay on the wifi screen until it pops up.
I sometimes get this issue, and another where I just get a error message saying "Cannot Connect to (inset network name here)", and I found out that the best way to fix this is to completely clear the database of networks.

To do this go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. You will have to enter in the network details again though. Smile

Lyndon Wrote:If the network has a login that you have to do in the browser, you have to stay on the wifi screen until it pops up.
I found that out at Southern Manufacturing at FIVE. They had a network called "Free Public WiFi", and when you connected to it browser window poped up asking for your username and password. Sad
Reboot your ipod or may be you have not install that very well so just go through the itunes software very well.