MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't login as Admin!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I log into ACP and click a link, It logs me out and says to log back in...
Can someone help please?

Url: http://etanks.org/
it's a cache problem.

Clear your cookies and cache from your browser.
Also go to {start -> run -> cmd} || {start -> all program -> accessories -> cmd}
run as admin. And then type in:: "ipconfig /flushdns".

Also if you can access your files via FTP or something. Go to ./inc/settings.php
and then in the "cookie domain path" put your current domain name without trailing slash.

And if that still doesn't work, reboot modem.

I used to get that problem when I transferred domains.

-Viral.
Doesn't work...
Anyone else?
Right what browser are you using? Then I can help you further. I recently got this problem and solved it(using chrome).
I have firefox, I cleared all cookies and the domain and cookie path is correct...
(2010-04-06, 09:15 PM)iTz Dylan Wrote: [ -> ]I have firefox, I cleared all cookies and the domain and cookie path is correct...

No, it's not.

(2010-04-06, 08:26 PM)viral dragon Wrote: [ -> ]it's a cache problem.

Clear your cookies and cache from your browser.
Also go to {start -> run -> cmd} || {start -> all program -> accessories -> cmd}
run as admin. And then type in:: "ipconfig /flushdns".

Also if you can access your files via FTP or something. Go to ./inc/settings.php
and then in the "cookie domain path" put your current domain name without trailing slash.

And if that still doesn't work, reboot modem.

I used to get that problem when I transferred domains.

-Viral.

What?? No.

It's not a cache problem, don't do anything with CMD, there is no such thing as a cookie domain path, and don't bother rebooting your modem.

Your cookie path is this:

/public_html/

and should be this:

/

Edit in ./inc/settings.php, clear browser cookies, then go to ACP > Configuration > General Configuration > change it here too.
Do what viral said then clear your cookies but only for your site that worked for me =/
Matt, it was "/" it was a firefox problem...
It definitely was /public_html/ when I looked, I wouldn't have got that from nowhere Smile
I think he means that solved it Smile