MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hijack accounts. [SOLVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I'm having a few problems and I hope someone can help.
My forum is Rabbit Retreat

A while ago we installed this pluggin:- Admins can log into Users' accounts (1.0)

And it worked fine, but recently we had a problem and had to de-activate all the plugins and then activate them one by one to find out which one was causing us issues. We deleted the one that that was at fault, but now although the above pluggin is activate we no longer have the option to hijack accounts Undecided
We have already tried deleting the pluggin and re-installing a fresh copy but that has not worked Sad

So has anyone any ideas to why this doesn't work anymore?
Check your member_profile template, and ensure that the following code is present in there:
{$modoptions}
If not, I suggest either putting it in there somewhere, or reverting the template.
(2010-04-07, 02:08 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]Check your member_profile template, and ensure that the following code is present in there:
{$modoptions}
If not, I suggest either putting it in there somewhere, or reverting the template.

Thanks for that, is there any particular place that code needs to go? Or is it just anywhere?

Sorry I just don't want to break things Blush

ETA... no worries all fixed thank you soo much xxx