MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Threaded view as default
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I apologize if I ask a complete newbee question...

... is it possible to set threaded view as the deault for a MyBB forum? I have changed my own profile on this forum to threaded view and it still shows up in flat view until I hit the threaded view button (which i have to do a lot...).
Each user can make it his/her own default in User CP --> Edit Options

Off the top of my head I don't remember if there's an option in the Admin CP for that (I'm at school right now)
Quote:Each user can make it his/her own default in User CP --> Edit Options

Off the top of my head I don't remember if there's an option in the Admin CP for that (I'm at school right now)

well even selecting form the usercp wont change anything, at least in my case

and in the admin cp there something called Usenet Style Thread View which also never worked not sure what it is.

regards
DennisTT Wrote:Each user can make it his/her own default in User CP --> Edit Options

Thanks for the answer. I have tried both (here in the User CP and admin on a test board). The threads still shows up in flat mode unless I hit the "threaded view" button.
Hm then it must be a bug.
Ok. Is it hard to debug or is it better to have it fixed in the next version?
trikos Wrote:Ok. Is it hard to debug or is it better to have it fixed in the next version?

My users also complain about the same behavior. They want to have threaded mode set up for them, but it doesn't work. I would be very happy if such fix become available soon.

Thanks

EB
Check my fix in the bug reports forum.