MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Social Share Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
@Damion
Sure that plugin looks great Smile Would try to modify if needed.

About the PHP parser i been talking, it would be better if we could chat. Anywhere we could?

Thanks for your reply and a helping hand Smile
(2010-10-17, 09:37 AM)vids Wrote: [ -> ]@Damion
Sure that plugin looks great Smile Would try to modify if needed.

About the PHP parser i been talking, it would be better if we could chat. Anywhere we could?

Thanks for your reply and a helping hand Smile

I've send you my MSN, I will send you the plugin that way and we can chat Toungue
Thanks man..!!
is there any possibility to add option for adding more share buttons by editing the files and having a more option after displaying 10 buttons?
(2010-10-17, 07:34 PM)1master1 Wrote: [ -> ]is there any possibility to add option for adding more share buttons by editing the files and having a more option after displaying 10 buttons?

You could add a dropdown or a popup. I could code this for you but popup would have to be in jQuery.
well, i recommend popup which gives a good look. can you add it please?
(2010-10-18, 05:58 PM)1master1 Wrote: [ -> ]well, i recommend popup which gives a good look. can you add it please?

Sure, I will code after i release CMS BB.
I cannot upload my images to it :\
Nice code Damion.
As I don't have the thread rating enabled i choose to paste the code in the Showthread template. I also got a code for new buttons from sharethis website.
Go to: Templates & Styles\Templates\your theme\Show Thread Templates and opend the showthread template.

find first multipage code on the page:
<div class="float_left">	{$multipage}</div>

paste after:
<div style="margin-top: 6px; padding-right: 10px;" class="float_right">
<strong style="float: left; padding-right: 10px;">Share Post:</strong>
<span  class='st_twitter_large' ></span>
<span  class='st_facebook_large' ></span>
<span  class='st_yahoo_large' ></span>
<span  class='st_gbuzz_large' ></span>
<span  class='st_email_large' ></span>
<span  class='st_sharethis_large' ></span>
<script type="text/javascript">var switchTo5x=true;</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://w.sharethis.com/button/buttons.js">
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">stLight.options({publisher:'2fc45b4d-b658-4cce-9362-3c12a89cdfdb'});
</script>
</div>

Note this is a different code that the original pasted on the first page.

Your result should be something like this:
First of all thank you for this thread! It's an extremely useful thing! Wink
HOWEVER I am really getting frustrated...I just realized that those icons are licensed and may only be used for personal desktop use Confused!?
I mean, am I really that retarded...or does my English really suck that much, but NEVER ONCE IN MY LIFE I have understood a single license fully...NEEEEVER!

Practically all licenses that I have ever read so far are like this:

Quote:Sentence1: blablablabla....IT IS C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E-L-Y FREE!! HAHA ENJOOOY!(*Flanders voice*)....blablablabla

sentence2: blablablabla....of course unless you do this and that, as we said, it's COMPLETELY FREE....blablablabla

sentence3: blablablabla....the only thing you actually may not do is this this and that....blablablablabla

sentence4: blablablabla....you may not do this this this this and that BUT ITS STILL FREE!!!....blablablabla

sentence5: blablablabla....in fact you cannot use it for commercial purposes, but everything else is COMPLETELY FREE!....blablablabla

sentence6: blablablabla....so, you can use it completely free for non-commercial purposes as long as you don't do this this and that....blablablabla

sentece7: blablablabla.....however there are few more restrictions for non-commercial use its this this and that.....blablablabla

sentence8: blablablabla.....you actually have to pay after 2 years of use for non-commercial purposes, but hey, that's just after 2 years, you may not be alive by that time, right Wink?.....blablabla

sentence9: blablablabla.....but since the world economic crisis is still here, we've decided that you have to pay right now, but oh come on, now or in 2 years, isn't it the same? you'd have to pay for it anyway, isn't it easier to get rid of it right away Wink?....blablablablabla....

sentence10: blablablabla....ACTUALLY YOU KNOW WHAT!? YOU MUST PAY US THIS SAME SECOND AND ACTUALLY NEVER USE IT FOR ANY KIND OF PURPOSE! YOU MUST GIVE US BOTH OF YOUR KIDNEYS, HEART, LIVER, LEFT HYPOTHALAMUS BRIDGE, 3 EYELASHES, AND A THREAD OF GIZARD'S SUB-TISSUE WALL! RIGHT FREAKING NOW!!!!!....MWHAHAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I just live for a day when somebody will say "ITS FREAKING FREE FOR THIS, THIS AND THAT...NO EXCEPTIONS, NO AMBIGUITY, NO DECEPTION!"

Sorry people I really had to let it out a bit, I hope you don't mind, and I hope I am not the only one who feels like this about licenses Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6