MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Pay to Bump" thread mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can someone please develop a Pay to Bump thread feature that requires a payment and once the payment is received. Bump's the thread up to the top of the forum.

This will only work if the mod prevents the user from sorting the forum display. The forum display should somehow be fixed to thread creation time. And should not be able to be changed.

When someone bumps their thread it goes to the top, this puts value on bumping and reduces unfair and unnecessary bumping. It would be great if someone could so this for me.

Also, let me know how I can fix a thread sort order for a particular forum as I mentioned above, I do not want this for every forum in a category.
C'mon guys! I'll pay if I have to Smile
What point system are you using?
(2010-04-07, 05:05 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]What point system are you using?

I'm not using any point system at the moment.

The forum is an online marketplace where people buy and sell stuff with real money.
Real money then? Thats beyond me Toungue, good luck though sounds interesting.
(2010-04-07, 06:05 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Real money then? Thats beyond me Toungue, good luck though sounds interesting.

Well it has to be a "Promote" button in the thread, which when clicked will transfer you to PayPal payment page, once you payment is made.
The thread will be bumped to the top of the forum.

I thought it would be simple?

Really, anyone?
How much would you charge? PayPal's hugely high costs for small payments wouldn't really make it worth it....
(2010-04-08, 07:34 AM)tommykent1210 Wrote: [ -> ]How much would you charge? PayPal's hugely high costs for small payments wouldn't really make it worth it....

I would charge $10 for a bump.

And PayPal actually isn't high cost for small payments, it is proportional to the payment.
I think I'd rather just reply with a 'Bump' Toungue
Anyone still willing to create this plugin?

As I said I will pay for your effort Smile

PLEASE. :d
You can better make it so that a group can bumb.
Pages: 1 2