MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: usertitle or user detail card [example image inculuded]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-04-08, 07:30 AM)tommykent1210 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-07, 06:47 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-07, 06:32 PM)tommykent1210 Wrote: [ -> ]Mine is on the mods site:
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/userbar-plugin

But it is a bar not ID card. Cemen modified it and said he only needed help on the avatar display Confused

I got to try to do the same Big Grin

He just needed to use an ImageFromPNG instead of ImageString.......

By this i meant i got to do the usercard idea. Though maybe as an Ecard hmm.
ohhh, ok Big Grin
(2010-04-08, 08:21 PM)tommykent1210 Wrote: [ -> ]ohhh, ok Big Grin
so how about insert the avatar..??Big Grin
please give me codes and where to put. im very confusedHuhHuh
the codes that you gave still made me confused to put
I've been trying for the last few hours now to get it to work. I simply cant get the avatar to appear... I've tried imagecopy, imagecopymerge and imagestring (even though i know imagestring wont work XD)

Anyone else have any ideas?
(2010-04-09, 06:13 PM)tommykent1210 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been trying for the last few hours now to get it to work. I simply cant get the avatar to appear... I've tried imagecopy, imagecopymerge and imagestring (even though i know imagestring wont work XD)

ohhh noSad

i hope its can done..
it can, im sure but I dont have the knowledge Confused

Sorry Sad
Im still waiting. . .
(2010-04-09, 06:13 PM)tommykent1210 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been trying for the last few hours now to get it to work. I simply cant get the avatar to appear... I've tried imagecopy, imagecopymerge and imagestring (even though i know imagestring wont work XD)

Avatar path is in the users table already. There is a type for those uploaded and those using url.

Not sure but there is probably a function or datahandler to take care of the leg work.

I still don't see how this is used and where.
(2010-04-14, 10:27 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]

Avatar path is in the users table already. There is a type for those uploaded and those using url.

Not sure but there is probably a function or datahandler to take care of the leg work.

I still don't see how this is used and where.

In short, its for users to show off there Epenis on one site, to another.
(2010-04-14, 10:30 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]In short, its for users to show off there Epenis on one site, to another.

Something like this imho could be used to easily DDOS a forum or increase it's CPU resources beyond shared account limits. It's going to create a lot of queries. People should think before implemented these type of features.

If you have 100 users across the web using this on 5 forums each where each forum is popular then you could be adding thousands of queries per minute to your own server. This data is not in any cache unlike the signature images.

Very bad idea.
Pages: 1 2 3