MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: helpp, cant load Forum threads or member profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all
I dont know whats wrong with my forum
I went to a lot of plugin installing, and after instalation , links wont work
ive desactivacted all plugins and still not working, dont know what to do...
the forum threads and member profiles when i open them it says

Not Found

The requested URL /forum/forum-2.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.forumsexo.net Port 80
Did you install a SEO plugin?
Yes, but a strange thing is that it was installed before this problem and I never got this problem before. Since a week ago I have decided to change the forum to Linux server. So I made a data base backup and then I installed a new mybb forum at the Linux server. Everything was working fine and seo was already activated before this error. Then I activited a bunch of new plugins and kabum!! I tried to desactivate all plugins but the problem continues. If theres no option I will have to install a new forum and intlas the plugins one by one to see whch one does this naughty trick.
Thanks
htaccess.txt needs to be called .htaccess
i´ve change the file name from htaccess.txt to .htaccess
problem persists
Sad
ooh !?
it works!!
Big Grin
thanks for the help

when mouse is over the link it still says that the link target finishs at .html but what the heck
is working
Thanks,
i will now activate the plugins and see if it works...
Check if your host supports mod_rewrite, if they don't, it won't work and you'll need to disable the Search Engine Friendly URLs.