MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Requesting Lock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fixed, requesting lock please.

Thanks for all your help peoples!!
It may be a template problem. Have you been editing your theme's templates?
(2010-04-08, 03:37 AM)iPod15 Wrote: [ -> ]It may be a template problem. Have you been editing your theme's templates?

No, also I can't edit anyone else's posts!!!!
Stop using so many exclamation marks. Wink
Just to make sure, you're logged in right?

Try switching to a different theme and see if that fixes the issue.
Sorry Sad I just can't do anything!

I tried that, it's not helping Sad
Go ACP > Users & Groups > Groups > Select administrators > Make sure "Yes, users of this group are super moderators" is checked > Click Forums & Posts (still in the group editor, not the main nav) > Check that "Can edit own posts?" is ticked.

If that doesn't solve the problem try going ACP > Templates & Style > Templates> Select template set > Post bit templates > Revert postbit_edit, postbit and postbit_classic.
I have contacted my host, he is trying to fix it.

Anyways I tried that and it's not working Sad
I don't know what your host can do about it.

Make sure your postbit_edit template is default. Have you set an edit time limit in the Posting settings??
Do you have "Guests cannot view threads" plugin installed ? Because that disables some admin privileges for some reason.
(2010-04-08, 12:54 PM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have "Guests cannot view threads" plugin installed ? Because that disables some admin privileges for some reason.

YES! Sad Do I gota redo everything? Sad UGH STUPID ME!

Sorry, I didn't know they would mess with my site, I thought they were fine /facepalm

If I uninstall it and delete the PHP file will it fix it?

@above this post: Well he tried lol, he said he doesn't know what's wrong either :\
Pages: 1 2