MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Big problem !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys,

I just now changed my hosts and then i found that there is no decoration for my forums ! No images and css are coming only text

And I go to /admin/index.php..I have to keep typing my Username and Passsword each time i have to change something..for ever page a visti in Admin CP i have to type my Admin user and pass that many times and most of all is that I try to make the changes in ADmin like my url and stuff but it does not eidt.

I chmodded everything properly..

Please help !
by any chance did you change domain names aswell?

sounds like your cookies path is wrong for one thing (login issue)

as for images have you checked to make sure they are in the correct location?

as for stylesheets have you rebuilt them after the move? (if cache was not transfered correctly)
Yes..I changed my domain name.. !
okay well to change cookie path go to inc/settings.php

edit the file and search for all references to your old domain name and replace with your new one.

then login to admincp and make sure the cookiepath, and board url settings point to new url also Smile
Well I'm not able to get to my Admin CP..I have to login everyone time to make a move !
I think there is a cookie problem but how do i fix it and i have changed my domain !
if you edit that settings.php file it should reset the cookie path to what you need Smile

then you can login to admincp and change it permanently from there
(2010-04-08, 09:10 AM)Isaiah 53 Wrote: [ -> ]okay well to change cookie path go to inc/settings.php

edit the file and search for all references to your old domain name and replace with your new one.

then login to admincp and make sure the cookiepath, and board url settings point to new url also Smile

I have tried doing that...But still i get the problem !

This is my new nfo but still the prob:

$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".www.hackmeout.net";
$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".www.hackmeout.net";
$settings['cookiepath'] = "/";
$settings['cookiepath'] = "/";
try using .hackmeout.net instead of .www.hackmeout.net
Dude..when i did that My site was not atall loading !

I did this ".hackmeout.net instead of .www.hackmeout.net "
sorry i was unable to help, that trick normally works for me.
Pages: 1 2