MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MAJOR button image issues D:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Check the last post please to see what's up.
Depends on what images you want to change. It can be toolbar, on/off icons, post icons...
(2010-04-08, 04:51 PM)Murloc Wrote: [ -> ]Depends on what images you want to change. It can be toolbar, on/off icons, post icons...

It is the "Edit", "X", "Warn" and "WWW" pictures.
In the english folder.
(2010-04-08, 05:18 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]In the english folder.

Well I downloaded the Novus Black folder because that was my theme, there is no English folder in there, but there is on my FTP. What files from the Novus Black folder do I upload?
For the Novus-black Theme, it doesn't use images for those. It just has a black background and hard-codes the text.

So, if you want to change them, you'll have to go into the Post Bit Templates template set and change the text for each button.
(2010-04-08, 06:20 PM)Darrell Wrote: [ -> ]For the Novus-black Theme, it doesn't use images for those. It just has a black background and hard-codes the text.

So, if you want to change them, you'll have to go into the Post Bit Templates template set and change the text for each button.

But I need to change the button color, not the text D: How would I do that?
You'll have to edit the global.css for the theme.

Look for the style:
a.postbit-button, a.postbit-button:visited, a.postbit-button:active 

Then change the background color to whatever you want.
background: #333;
[Image: officialwelcomethread1.png]

background: #f00;
[Image: officialwelcomethread.png]

You'll notice that not all the buttons change like the New Reply button. This just means that it's probably a different CSS selector. So just look at the page source, and see what selector is being used.
Sorry but where is that at? I went to the ACP > styles and cannot find that Sad Sorry I am just very new to all of this..
Choose your style then global.css
Pages: 1 2 3