MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paid to post! - Paidtoreg.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Considering I'm generally a bit of a skeptic and critic (not just for this type of thing, but for everything), I have to say it worked quite well all things considering. A site which so inactive that half the time the only visit all day was from me now has three pages of results for "today's posts."
I've just updated the first post Wink
And thanks ladyunicornejg
Congrats on all of those registrations. This seems really successful, once I get a chance to make the site I have been wanting to I will be sure to use your service to gain posts.
(2010-04-10, 02:25 AM)Winford F. Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on all of those registrations. This seems really successful, once I get a chance to make the site I have been wanting to I will be sure to use your service to gain posts.
Thanks! I'll be looking forward to doing business with you Smile
Yea not a bad idea. I got to watch the traffic at a site that just purchased it and it was quite busy all night.
Good luck with this mate. I have a feeling it will be quite popular.
(2010-04-10, 02:48 AM)DAMINK Wrote: [ -> ]Yea not a bad idea. I got to watch the traffic at a site that just purchased it and it was quite busy all night.
Good luck with this mate. I have a feeling it will be quite popular.

Thank you very much, we're going to be adding a lot more features to the PTP system. Like suggested PTT (paid to thread- make new threads) and also PTD (paid to download).
@paidtoreg.com No worries, good luck!
Thank you Aaron Smile
I'm buying the Paid to Post + Paid to Sign up plan, want to know if it works or not Toungue
I just replied to your email Smile
Pages: 1 2 3