MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Links Directory Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for a Links Directory like this: HERE

Where forum members with high enough permissions can add links to their own website.

This is the mod they have for their vbulletin forum: HERE

Does anything like this exist? If not I can pay for one to be created Smile
I dont think anything like this exists atm Smile (correct me if im wrong Toungue)

I dont know how hard this would be Confused
I would think it would be quite big, but also think it would be very popular.

I am guessing it would be a big job, probably the same as a portal plugin.
I dont think my plugin creating abilities are high enough for this yet ;P I'll leave this to someone like labrocca or Pirata Smile
I am actually developping something quite similar to this vBulletin plugin.

It is needing a lot of coding and organisation to make a plugin like the one you are referring to, but it would be possible to achieve almost the same functionality. I could make you a quote but it would not be under 100$, so if you can afford a plugin like this, just send me a PM and i will send you a quote based on the features you really need...

Wink
Trivial to do in XThreads actually. Has most of the functionality of the example (and maybe more in some regards).

But I can't guarantee a release any time soon.
this would be useful. I run a site where we drop a lot of links in posts..it would be nice to collect them all into 1 repository.
http://www.immortaltechnique.co.uk/links.php

I've made one here, will probably release when mybb 1.6 comes out. Or could make it for you for a fee. Contact me if your interested.
I cannot wait for a links dictonary, I really need it.
(2010-04-10, 06:59 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.immortaltechnique.co.uk/links.php

I've made one here, will probably release when mybb 1.6 comes out. Or could make it for you for a fee. Contact me if your interested.

a shame you're not releasing it for 1.4.X now. I could really use this.
Pages: 1 2