MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How Did I do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

What do you think of my integration?

https://www.sequencehosting.com/forum/

Jack
Integration is good, if the forum theme matched the header it'd look even better.
(2010-04-09, 06:15 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Integration is good, if the forum theme matched the header it'd look even better.

Thanks for your reply. mybb is coded very well. It only took 30 minutes to integrate.

When you say match do you mean color wise?

Thanks!
Jack
(2010-04-09, 06:32 PM)sequencehosting Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your reply. mybb is coded very well. It only took 30 minutes to integrate.
I agree it takes only a couple of minutes Big Grin
You did well. You should make the theme match the header and it would be more professional.
Only thing i'd do would be change the default MyBB blue to a little lighter, to match the rest of the site (Or at least close to it). But really, the way you have your site designed you don't need to even Toungue
The images are all broked.
Match the forum theme to the site and I suggest adding a description (short but sweet) next to the Support Forum in the header area so it doesn't look so blank and empty while telling others more about what the forum supports Smile

Good job!
Very nicely done, although the forum does look a bit thin in my opinion.

(2010-04-11, 01:33 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]The images are all broked.

The irony is that your avatar image link is broken Toungue