MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: KDE Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.

I've spent about $30 and a week's time working on my latest forums. These are KDE Forums, the unofficial forums of the K Desktop Environment. You can talk all about KDE, Linux and Unix; and anything to do with them. I paid a designer to make the theme, it cost me roughly $30.

http://kdeforums.net

C&C Welcomed.

Thanks.
Nice theme. All you have to do is just promote a lot and your forum will be famous!
It's definitely a nice theme. I'd just get rid of the circle on the background, it's distracting.
Other than, it's great! Good luck
(2010-04-11, 01:44 PM)Coppa Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme. All you have to do is just promote a lot and your forum will be famous!
Thanks for the feedback. Smile

(2010-04-11, 01:45 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]It's definitely a nice theme. I'd just get rid of the circle on the background, it's distracting.
Other than, it's great! Good luck

Thanks Pirata. That's part of the background; it's kind of hard to change it. Toungue But thanks for the input. Smile
I was confused there for a few seconds since the official KDE Forums used to run MyBB, then yeah...

The theme is just beautiful. One of the best I've seen on a MyBB Forum! Best of luck to you!
Haha, sorry about that doug! Toungue
Thank you for your feedback. I hope the forum do well too. I've put a lot of time, effort and money into this as well. I went ahead and bought kdeforums.com as well, to re-assure my position on the KDE forum part. Smile
Damn, Combus does an amazing job on his themes.
Awesome theme, best of luck on your forum!
Yes, combus is truely a great designer.
Thanks Joshee. Big Grin
gREAT THEME!
Yeah the theme is amazing looks just like KDE.
Pages: 1 2