MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Paid Theme Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have contacted a couple of people but i am looking to get a theme created, budget around $30/50. A Dark theme is needed, will need some examples etc, you know the drill.

PM me or mail me at [email protected]

Peace. Smile
Combus makes good themes, you should talk to him.
Zomaian and Devilson.
I'm working on a dark theme. It would be free but I would just need to polish things up. Here's a screenshot:

[Image: e6znt0.jpg]
Not really what i'm looking for, I have messaged combus, Remember I need samples! People have just said they will make me a theme...i need to see what you can do.
A "dark theme" isn't enough info for me. Mind elaborating? Giving a few more specifics? Maybe to screenshots of theme that have things you would like to be included in this theme?
Well, I need to find someone who can make a decent theme..hence the need for examples, I'm not going through all the information with 30 people. Would rather find one whos work I like then go from there.
Well I don't have any working examples of MyBB themes, but if you check out my blog, I designed and coded the entire theme.
I can make you a theme, Infact, I have one in development that I would gladly sell privately to you: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-67872.html
I have found someone to create the theme for me, If anything go's wrong skyance I will contact you, but I am confident in the work of the person I have doing it, Thank's alot. This thread can be closed.
Pages: 1 2