MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disable activation code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay my question is when someone registers on my site they dont have to use the activation code,

My friends are having trouble registering cause of it

If you dont know what im talking about its the thing where you look at a word. then you have to type it in a box

Box IMAGE TEXT
68543908 68543908

AND HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS MESSAGE TOO
"We cannot process your registration because there has already been 2 new registration(s) from your ip address in the past 24 hours. Please try again later."

THANKS
the "text" you're discussing is captcha
ACP -> Configuration -> Settings -> General Configuration -> CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting
Set to off to disable this.

The message about IP addresses is because of a setting allowing only two registrations per IP per 24 hours. Change it at:
ACP -> Configuration -> Settings -> User Registration and Profile Options -> Time Between Registrations
and/or
ACP -> Configuration -> Settings -> User Registration and Profile Options -> Maximum Registrations Per IP Address
Though you'll probably be allowing people to register a lot of accounts per person then.
THANK YOU SO MUCH Big Grin THIS HELPED ALOT