MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integration Consideration?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rhymes don't it :p

Anyway, I run a twitter-like website at (www.ChaserUpdate.com) and I use the open-source software @ www.sharetronix.com

I have my support forum for ChaserUpdate at http://chaserupdate.com/forum

I want to be able to make it where, when you sign up on ChaserUpdate, you also become a member on the forum. I would also want all existing members to be automatically members on the forum as well.

I am wondering if someone could create a modification for this or do the coding to get this to work (and is secure) for me at a FAIR PRICE. Please reply discussing the price. Right now I am leaning more towards the $30.00 to $50.00 area (paid via PayPal).

Thank you!
Well, im sure there are intergration tutorials here on mybboard.net Smile I'll have a lookToungue
I saw one but I aint that good at coding and I would hate to do something for nothing, lol. But if you find any, give me the links and I will look anyways :p
So you just want it to sign up? Or login too? Signing up alone shouldnt be too hard. But login would require quite complex sessions i think XD
I'd want a member to be able to join chaserupdate.com and instantly be a member on the forum as well. If they have to login to get to it, that would be okay but I'd prefer not.
Well you could make a simple login form that inserts data into both the mybb user tbale and the other user table Toungue