MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: posting thread problem please help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i try to post new thread i got this error pls help me

[Image: f35o8x.jpg]
ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager > smilies and posticons > Rebuild Cache.
(2010-04-12, 07:51 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager > smilies and posticons > Rebuild Cache.

i cant find smiles and post icons pls help

[Image: jp9bvk.jpg]
Is that truly all your cache manager has? There should be a lot more cache listings than that.

Do you have any plugins and do you have a standard install? (ie. not a CreateMyBB type instant forum hosting setup)
It baffles me how people manage to do some things Undecided You can't delete caches.
i just install a fresh mybb and i havnt install any plugins , my post icons are not invisible in post thread option pls help me
Install again, something's gone wrong with your install if that's all you've got showing there. Have you made any forums/threads yet??
(2010-04-13, 04:55 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Install again, something's gone wrong with your install if that's all you've got showing there. Have you made any forums/threads yet??

yes i made this forum

http://www.keiyhr.site50.net/

Admin is username and passward is 123456
check it if u can repair thse errors