MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free hosting service - host1free.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey folks, I just found a great free web hosting service - host1free.com. They give us:

Web Site Builder
Web Hosting Features

Free PHP Web Hosting
Free MySQL Hosting

Free Domain Hosting
Free Web Site Hosting

Free Cloud Hosting
DirectAdmin Hosting

Disk Space 10GB
Bandwidth 150GB
Parked Domains 2
Domain Pointers 5
Sub Domains 5

Frontpage Extension no
Ioncube Loader yes
Curl yes
File Uploads yes
Cron Jobs yes
System Info yes
Application Installer yes
Community Forum Support Yes

check them out and apply now http://www.host1free.com/sign-up/
"account details will be send there", "I will choose your free subdomain" - Who taught you English?

Also, your forum is phpBB.
(2010-04-12, 10:22 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]"account details will be send there", "I will choose your free subdomain" - Who taught you English?

Also, your forum is phpBB.

He is Vietnamese mon captian. Also he is just showing the site i think, a good deal to share.
(2010-04-12, 10:47 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]He is Vietnamese mon captian. Also he is just showing the site i think, a good deal to share.

IMO, if people can't get the English right on their sites, they should just stick to the language they know, so they can keep a professional look.

Disregard the phpBB comment, for some reason I thought this was the Showcase.
this site actually is not my, I'm just helping the owner to support the members when they get problem with the hosts. I created this thread to share what I think is good, it's not a showcase like you thought, CAwesome.
(2010-04-14, 05:04 AM)Joey_Pham423 Wrote: [ -> ]it's not a showcase like you thought, CAwesome.

But if you have typo/spelling errors showing, wouldn't it be nice to be told about them, just to help you look more professional?