MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Account Maker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:
Salve ragazzi siete disperati perchè non riuscite a registrarvi a un gioco coreano? Vorreste tanto giocarci ma dovete aspettare anni per la versione italiana? No problem oggi 2 Aprile 2010 è stata aperta una community dove ragazzi talentuosi, vi registreranno GRATIS account di giochi stranieri come (Giapponesi, Coreani etc) per niente !

Account Maker - Portale

Il forum non trattera solo di questo ma ben si di altre cose ! mmofps, mmorpg, Tutorial su Adobe After Effect, Adobe photoshop, imparerete come creare un sito tutto vostro (In costruzione) e tanto altro ancora! Vi aspetto !

Translation in English

Quote: Blank boys you are deprived of hope because not succeeded in register to a Korean game? You would want a lot to play to us but you must wait for years for the Italian version? Problem today 2 You do not open them 2010 has been opened a community where talentuosi boys, will record to you GRATIS account of foreign games like (Japanese, Korean etc) not at all!

Account Maker - Portale

The not parlera forum only of this but very other things. what waited for? I wait you

Sorry for the Bad Translation i have used Babelfish Translator

Screen Forum
http://i42.tinypic.com/2ih3x4i.jpg
What?
Many korean games require a korean ID. And, since they are currently one of countries just pumping out games that don't see to make it to the west many people have started trying to get into their games. So, this site helps you get the info you need to make an account on the korean games.
Ah, fair enough. Thanks.
It's spam.
(2010-04-14, 07:40 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Many korean games require a korean ID. And, since they are currently one of countries just pumping out games that don't see to make it to the west many people have started trying to get into their games. So, this site helps you get the info you need to make an account on the korean games.

Oh yes
Go fail somewhere else you useless spambot.
wtf are you guys talking about? It's not english but doesn't mean it's spam.
(2010-04-20, 03:32 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]wtf are you guys talking about? It's not english but doesn't mean it's spam.

ehm..

Quote:Sorry for the Bad Translation i have used Babelfish Translator

because i don't speak perfect english <_<