MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins don't working in some themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a bug that can not solve ... Did not know what section to post, so I posted this. The error is as follows:

- I install the plugins that I want but they only work on the Default Theme. Themes in the other or do not appear, or do not provide for use.

Is it bad installation of other themes, or poor installation of plugins.

What do I do?
Are you sure those plugins are for your MyBB version?
Yes. Are compatible with the version I use. The themes imported on AdminCP aren't work.
(2010-04-12, 09:39 PM)Minnemann Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bug that can not solve ... Did not know what section to post, so I posted this. The error is as follows:

- I install the plugins that I want but they only work on the Default Theme. Themes in the other or do not appear, or do not provide for use.

What do I do?

What plugin is it?
(2010-04-12, 09:42 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-12, 09:39 PM)Minnemann Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bug that can not solve ... Did not know what section to post, so I posted this. The error is as follows:

What do I do?

What plugin is it?

My Plaza, MyMood, Mod User Notes
Did you install the theme after the plugins?? Either way it just sounds like the template changes haven't been made, if you install a theme after adding plugins the code that the plugins add to the templates won't be in the templates for the new theme.
I installed the theme first and then the Plugins ... That is the problem is that they appear there as Myplaza, if I go to MyPlaza it is there but you can not click on anything Confused
(2010-04-12, 09:45 PM)Minnemann Wrote: [ -> ]Mod User Notes

Please make sure you have {$modoptions} and {$modnotes} in member_profile template.
(2010-04-12, 10:07 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-12, 09:45 PM)Minnemann Wrote: [ -> ]Mod User Notes

Please make sure you have {$modoptions} and {$modnotes} in member_profile template.

It works! Thank you very much ^^

Who about other plugins?
The problem seems they do not appear the problem is for example in Myplaza I buy an item and when I click it nothing happens, but I can at Default. And in MyMood Default I change no longer appears in any other mood: S
(2010-04-12, 10:13 PM)Minnemann Wrote: [ -> ]And in MyMood Default I change no longer appears in any other mood: S

Do you mean that you can't find the link to change your mood?
Pages: 1 2