MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Backfold Images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I'm trying to work with Backfold images for my new theme. If your not sure what I mean by backfold, indiepaper.com has an example in the tborder/thead.

Anyway.

Here's what I have set up. I have a wrapper and inside the wrapper I have the Panel (Will contain the backfold) and the container and then the footer (will contain the backfold as well).

The container is 900px wide.
The wrapper is 940px wide in order to allow the backfold images to come over on either side.

The only issue is when I put the panel in and set the background to the backfold, it doesn't show up. Just the bg color.

Any ideas?
I have had a problem like this before. Have you tried not closing the div and see if it shows up then?

If it does show up without the /div you might be closing at the wrong time.
Partially transparent and BG image? Not sure how that'll work. Do you have a screenshot and/or demo? Can't really do much without seeing at least the CSS & HTML.
I think the problem has to do with My MyBB demo site being screwed up.

I posted in the General Support, basically the themes cant find the CSS sheets or Templates.