MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Not calling Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok So I went to my Demo Forums (demo.customybb.net) and all the themes dont seem to be calling the correct template.

Then some of the themes are using the correct CSS sheets but some are not.

All the settings are correct so I have no idea whats up.

Any ideas?
Check that the template set is correct for each theme and that Parent Theme is set to MyBB master style.
I have checked that the template set is correct for each theme, I will double check the master style as well.
they are all under the MyBB Master Style. This is very weird. I'm setting up another forum (dev.customybb.net) to see if it happens again.
bump please
I have the same issue, my theme broke and after clearing the browser cache and also the /cache/ folder on the server, the theme is now kaput.

Edited to say:

My forum is now fixed, I worked out that all templates were actually fine as the layout was seemingly ok, but I just had no images--so I made all links in every stylesheet an absolute link instead of a relative link and that was the issue. Something must have changed in the 1.4.11 to 1.4.12 patch where it asks for images.
I'm not on 1.4.12...I can't find what the issue is.