MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Lorkan Skins Update Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please note that once a new Skin has been released from Lorkan Skins, this thread will be updated.

I have just released a new skin called Casia and it can be seen over at
Lorkan Skins. Please make sure to come over and check it out.

The main feature of this skin is that you can choose from (4) colors and/or (4) styles of layout. ie: Fluid or Fixed width. I've also made some changes to the last post section of the templates, as well as some changes to the default MyBB portal templates.

Currently the skin is just $5.00 Canadian and this will be until April 30, 2010. We also have all the other skins at the same price until the above date.

Available Skins:
1 - Granite
2 - Cappuccino
3 - Casia

Cheers!
Shedrock
If this was approved today shouldn't it appear in the "View New Post" listings?
Wow, nice job. I don't know if moderation is taken into account for new posts, though. I kind of doubt it.
Yeah, maybe not. Oh well, I guess me replying to the post got it in the View New Posts listings Big Grin

Thanks for the compliment.

Shedrock
Cappuccino and Casia look alot like phpBB..
Well actually, I did make those initially for phpBB when I designed themes for PHP-Nuke, so maybe that's why. Cappuccino was actually made for PHP-Fusion and I designed it a couple years back. It was under a different name (MilkyWay) and you can see it over at my other (closed) site http://phpfusion-themes.com

Shedrock